Photos- copyright 2013 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Exploring

 

My journey on this day took me to the Lexington Cemetery, but it unexpectedly started raining not long after I arrived. I was caught in a sudden downpour beneath a tree and was thankful for my weather-sealed camera body. :) I ended up driving out Old Frankfort Pike instead. It was a beautiful drive as always. 

I didn't notice Henry Clay's visitor until I was looking through images. I would love to have his "bird's eye view!" 


This is the Sunken Garden at the Lexington Cemetery.




5 comments:

pat said...

I love seeing your fall photos...the cemetery is stunning, and that sunken garden looks so serene and peaceful. Glorious fall--thanks for sharing!!

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Beautiful images.
So new camera's are contagious, my friend is getting one, and you got one and I was looking them up... Now I am getting one lol In a few days... I can't wait! Going with the Canon T4i I think!

Regina said...

Thanks Pat!

@Pam
Doing the happy dance for you. :) I hope your new camera inspires you as much as mine has been!

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Thank you Regina... I love my new camera! Haven't figured out all the features just yet but it's a lot of fun!

P.S. I know you have your blog moderated, maybe you could think about taking captcha off. I can never get the letters right for some reason!

Regina said...

Thanks for the heads up. I hate those things. I didn't even know I had it on there!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.